"Weekly Links" is a feature each Monday on Tech of Law reviewing several articles that may be of interest to Tech-aware attorneys. Most were not the subject of a post during the week so it's worth the time to visit each link.
- Co-op Helps Small Groups Stay Updated on Projects
New webapp Co-op makes keeping track of who's working on what within a small, distributed group easy
- GTD Free Puts Getting Things Done on the Desktop
"GTD Free, a Java-based desktop app, is one of the most straight-forward implementations of the Getting Things Done organizational system you'll see"
- Growth Strategies for Success in Large Law Firms
Real Time notes from the ALM/Incisive Law Firm Leaders Conference
- A little ole multi-million dollar Excel mistake
Your worst nightmare.
- 10 things your IT guy wants you to know
- Get the (Instant) Message, Dude!
Your client may want you to embrace new communication methods.